Being an eminent name in the sector, we are zealously committed towards designing and creating the finest grade Malaria Test Card to buyers. Malaria is a serious parasitic disease characterized by fever, chills and anaemia and is caused by a parasite that is transmitted from one human to another by the bite of infected Anopheles mosquitoes. This kind of test card is used worldwide for testing the content of malaria ailment in Hospitals, Nursing homes, Clinics, and even at residences.
1. For professional in vitro diagnostic use only. Do not use after expiration date.
2. Do not eat, drink or smoke in the area where the specimens or kits are handled.
3. Handle all specimens as if they contain infectious agents. Observe established precautions against microbiological hazards throughout testing and follow the standard procedures for proper disposal of specimens.
4. Wear protective clothing such as laboratory coats, disposable gloves and eye protection when specimens are being tested.
5. Humidity and temperature can adversely affect results.
Storage & Stability:-
The kit can be stored at room temperature or refrigerated (4-30Â°C). The test device is stable through the expiration date printed on the sealed pouch. The test device must remain in the sealed pouch until use. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not use beyond the expiration date.
- 50 Pcs/Box
- 50 Box/Carton
224, 2nd Floor, Amba Tower, DC Chowk, Sec-9, Rohini, Delhi, Delhi, 110085, India