Latex Examination Gloves are used for protective covering for the hands from contamination. It offers safety and hygiene which are of paramount importance to both health care professional & patients.A range of Latex Examination Gloves is best suitable to be used in clinic, laboratories, hospitals, nursing homes and allied sectors. The special feature of these gloves is the texture on fingers for strong grip, comfortable, soft, and convenient to wear. Made from 100% natural latex with the help of upgraded manufacturing machines, this provides protection against contamination, dirt, bacteria and potential irritants.
1. Protection from unwanted or dangerous substances.
2. Easy donning and helps prevent roll back.
3. Softness provides superior comfort and natural fit.
4. Beaded cuff makes donning easy.
5. Ambidextrous and straight fingers.
1. Available in sizes i.e. X-Small, Small, Medium, Large & X-Large
2. Made up of high quality natural rubber / latex
3. Powder free/ Powdered AND NON -STERILE
4. High durability & barrier protection
5. Non-allergic & comfortable to wear and use
6. Ambidextrous; smooth or fully textured surface; beaded cuff; natural white
7. Storage: The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition at temperature not higher than 30°C.
8. Moisture Content: below 0.8% per glove.
9. Shelf life: 5 years
10 Sizes :Extra-small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra-large.
- For Bulk - 4000 Pcs/Bag
- For Retail - 70/80/100 Pcs/Box
- 10 Box/Carton
224, 2nd Floor, Amba Tower, DC Chowk, Sec-9, Rohini, Delhi, Delhi, 110085, India