Endotracheal Tube Cuffed is made from non-toxic PVC, transparent soft and smooth/with cuff. High volume cuff provides positive tracheal wall seal. Designed for use during short and long term ventilation and routine surgical procedures. Endotracheal Tube is acknowledged for dimensional accuracy, safe usage, perfect finish and long life.
1. Used to maintain a patent airway and mechanically ventilate patients
2. Made from a special non-toxic Silicon and PVC blend
3. PHTHALATE FREE minimizing patient exposure to carcinogenic Pthallate
4. Extra Smooth, non-adherent inside/outside surface for ease in intubation, extubation and suctioning
5. Kink resistant, thin-walled, thermo-sensitive tube. Softens at body temperature
6. Smooth polished murphy eye, distal end and tapered balloon end for atraumatic intubation and extubation
7. Kink resistant inflation tube to ensure patient safety during cuff inflation and deflation
8. Radio opaque line and markings provided to facilitate identification of tube postion
9. Universal 15 mm connecter at proximal end
10.E.T.O Sterile and Pyrogen free. For single patient use
2. Sterile, Individually packed in peelable blister pack.
3. Box of 25; Master Carton of 200.
Sizes - Cuffed:-
5.5 mm, 6.0 mm, 6.5 mm, 7.0 mm, 7.5 mm, 8.0 mm,8.5 mm, 9.0 mm